Keep your customers
in the loop.
We offer fully-featured hosted status pages to communicate incidents and maintenances of your services with your customers and users.
You are in good company.
statuspad is trusted by leading enterprises in the hosting industry.
Everything you need
Your statuspad has batteries included. It stays online, while you aren't. Keep your customers in the loop during outages.
- Components and Categories
- Model your service landscape using components and categories. Visualize your services' current status for the best possible at-a-glance experience.
- Subscriber Notifications
- Notify your subscribers about ongoing issues and upcoming maintenances with a few clicks. Send them e-mails, Slack messages or Pushover notifications.
- Planned Maintenances
- Handle all your planned maintenance work. Create awareness by early announcements and keep your customers posted during the ongoing work.
- Team Members
- Invite your whole team. Collaborate with all your team members and allow them to post updates on ongoing issues and maintenances.
- Your subscribers' data are safe. We are operating under the European GDPR and you'll get a DPA (Data Processing Agreement) to sign for your documents.
- Always Online
- We are hosted on a high-availability cluster in a German datacenter. We stay online to keep your customers informed while you fight the issues.
- Want to take care of your own data and availability? statuspad offers an on-premise solution that can be deployed on an infrastrucuture of your choice.
The right price for you, whoever you are
We offer flexible pricing plans for small businesses as well as for larger corporations.
Get a basic statuspad for your hobby project with our free plan.
1 concurrent issue
1 concurrent maintenance
The perfect featureset for small businesses.
5 concurrent issues
5 concurrent maintenances
5 team members
No limitations and dedicated support for larger enterprises.
Unlimited team members
"statuspad helped us a lot in regards of customer communication during maintenances. By keeping our customers informed, we significantly reduced the amount of support tickets."